A career in marketing or sales lets you experience first hand how we can change the lives of patients by offering a broad portfolio of high quality products.In marketing it is our role to tap into the needs of doctors, nurses and patients and make these needs known to our partnered company’s to make sure we offer the most adequate solutions.In sales you are at the front line of our business. The prime task is to support healthcare professionals and to do our utmost to help them deliver the best possible care to their patients. If you are ready for a life-changing career in marketing or sales then read on!!!
Who we are looking for?
People in sales share a common objective: you care about what you do and want to make a difference.
A sales role with ABABIL Healthcare really allows you to have that impact.
· You are results oriented and enjoy having ambitious sales targets that you ultimately want to
· You are self-motivating, organized and driven. You thrive on the trust that comes from having the
freedom to plan your own workload, and enjoy fulfilling that trust
· You are a communicator and good listener
· You are good at picking up on signals from your customers and colleagues and support them in the
best way possible
· You communicate enthusiasm about your brands, your company and your role
· You are more ‘we’ than you are ‘me’
· You want your team to succeed and support your colleagues to achieve their goals. You want to
be number one personally, but you also celebrate the success of others
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNSHIPS & CO-OPS
Co-op work experience is a vitally important tool for helping you determine the course of your career, giving you valuable insight into the workplace, useful experience, and helpful contacts for the future. Just starting out in your career? Find out more about making ABABIL Healthcare your first job — an important first! Considering a job with ABABIL ? Learn how we can help you change the world.
WHY SIGN ON?
Besides a competitive salary, as valuable members of our team, interns and co-ops may earn the same benefits available to full-time employees. These may include: Accrued vacation time, Opportunities to network with managers and other interns at informational sessions, career fairs, social events and recreational activities.
· You must be a full-time student enrolled in a four-year university/MBA Student
· You must be authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction during your internship
· Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
· Demonstrated team player
· Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
· Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
Submit your resume: email@example.com