Greetings everyone! Ababil Healthcare represents the FREE! E-Learning Program at Hamilton Medical College and invites everyone catering towards the medical and healthcare industry. Hamilton aids and supports all aspects of medical education and provides access to e-learning resources about mechanical ventilation and ventilators for FREE!
The FREE! E-learning service provided by Hamilton Medical College is multi-lingual, and for each module, a transcript is offered for convenient learning. with a total of 28 modules made available for free access to all students.
Why Choose Hamilton Medical College’s FREE! E-Learning Program
- Trusted by more than 100,000 healthcare professionals.
- Students from 230 countries.
- More than 80,000 certificates issued so far.
- 28 modules available: 6 basic modules, ten features module, and Twelve product-specific module
- Earn a Certificate: Online elective exams available for most modules, with Hamilton Medical certificates awarded on successful completion.
- Award of Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credits from the American Association of Respiratory Care (AARC) for specific modules
- Lung ventilation, natural & mechanical
- Ventilator system concept
- Essential variables and mechanical breath types
- Ventilation modes ABC
- Basics of capnography
- Basics of patient-ventilator asynchrony
- Dynamic lung and vent status panel
- Apnea alarm and backup ventilation
- Basic operations of INTELLiVENT-ASV on HAMILTON-C6
- Basic operations of INTELLiVENT-ASV on HAMILTON-C3
- Basic functions of INTELLiVENT-ASV on HAMILTON-G5/S1
- Treating a severe COPD patient with INTELLiVENT ASV
- Treating a severe brain injury patient with INTELLiVENT-ASV
- Treating a prolonged weaning patient with INTELLiVENT-ASV
- Preparation for a ventilator module
- HAMILTON-C1 ventilator
- HAMILTON-C2 ventilator
- HAMILTON-C3 ventilator
- HAMILTON-C6 ventilator
- HAMILTON-G5/S1 Ventilator
- HAMILTON-MR1 ventilator Part 1: basics
- HAMILTON-MR1 ventilator Part 2: use in MRI room
- HAMILTON-T1 ventilator Part 1: basics
- HAMILTON-T1 ventilator Part 2: transport
- IntelliCuff pressure controller
To learn and grow, every user must register to access and manage the learning modules and obtain the certificates. Hurry up! And click below to register yourself for this free learning course.